- Understanding Language Through Sentiment Analysis in Python [Towards Data Science]
- Top 5 Cryptocurrency APIs for Developers [Towards Data Science]
- No Code Twitter Bot Automates Content Posting: How I Built A Twitter Bot With Virtually Zero Code To Reach Millions of Users [Google Books]
- Public Perception of 2020 Bitcoin Halving: Increased Cryptocurrency Social Sentiment Volatility [Medium]
Security Research Publications
Personal Coding Projects
- Data driven approach to cryptocurrency speculation with Python REST API
- TLE is a simple time lock contract where funds ETHER (( ETH )) committed to the contract will be locked for the specified period of time which, once elapse, can be withdrawn again.
- Extract Replies to a Specific Tweet using Python and Tweepy - Scrape Any Tweet Reply
- Visualized dispatch calls scrapped from MPD website using Google Sheets & MapaList
- Attempting to predict Bitcoin price in the future using LSTM.
- An easy way to work with collapsable headings without using plugins.
- In dedication to my first day of business school I have launched WisconsinCoin, an ERC20 Ethereum token with a fixed supply of 5,790,000 coins (Wisconsin Population) The WISCO token test contract is deployed to 0x944c822831334ee051b9e5dc86dc764bb6f7b878
- Memeify lets you create your own memes. Add your own live images to create custom memes free of water marks.
- Take a deep breath, concentrate on your question and click on the fortune teller button to receive your answer. For best results, don't repeat the same question over and over.